I will be moderating the panel for Fintech Summit 2021 tomorrow. It is a conference organized by Japanese Financial Services Agency. The day starts with the speech by the State Minister Akazawa and ends with the speech by the deputy prime minister Aso.
The panel directly follows the speech by State Minister Akazawa and is a tone-setting one for the entire day. The panel topic is: Financial Services and Technologies in Post COVID-19 Era. I am so fortunate to have such distinguished panellists:
- Samson MowBlockstream CSO, Pixelmatic CEO
- Brad CarrManaging Director, Digital Finance, Institute of International Finance
- Koji YokotaPresident & CEO, Minna Bank, Ltd.
Director & Executive Officer, Fukuoka Financial Group, Inc.
- Motonobu MatsuoSecretary-General, Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission, Financial Services Agency, JAPAN
- Nat SakimuraChairman of the board, OpenID Foundation
It will be conducted in English and the session is accesible online. Ticket of varying privileges and prices are available from https://eventregist.com/e/finsum2021.