Using XMLMind to edit xml2rfc documents
I have been using XMLMind so long and from time to time, I have been telling my friends how to install it. So, here is my note:
- Install XMLMind Personal Edition from here.
- Start XMLMind and goto Options>Preference menu item.
- On the preference dialog, click “Install add-ons” in the left pane.
- Add urls to the Download add-ons list by clicking on “Add…” button.
- Press “OK” and close the dialogue.
- Go to Options>Install Add-ons: to Open Install Add-ons dialogue.
- Install RFC2629 add-on and W3C XML Schema configuration.
That’s all for the installation.
To create a new document, go to File>New and chose either Baker Sample Internet-Draft or Empty Internet-Draft.
No doubt that it is not-so-easy to use application but it is better than doing hand edit.