Call for nominations for the Kantara Initiative 2011 IDDY (IDentity Deployment of the Year) Awards
The call for nominations for the 2011 IDDY (IDentity Deployment of the Year) Awards is now open! Kantara Initiative is excited to continue this awards program for the fifth year.
We encourage you to refer partners and organizations that could be good candidates for the award program.
Past winners are among the best and brightest in the identity marketplace, and we look forward to honoring this year’s recipients at Kantara Initiative’s Annual Identity Workshop at the RSA Conference, February 14, 2011.
This fifth year of IDDY Awards will honor deployments and proofs of concept of all identity specifications anyone that utilizes any open/standard identity technology, including ID-WSF, Identity services from the Cloud, IGF, Information Cards, OATH, OAuth, OpenID, OpenSocial, OPML, PKI, RDF, RSS, SAML, WS-Security, WS-Trust, WS, XACML, XDI, XMPP extensions, XRD, XRI, etc., is encouraged to participate.
Below you will find documents that outline the judging criteria for the proof of concept (POC) and the deployment categories. The application forms are available as well.
- IDDYAwards 2011 Identity Deployment Category Judging Criteria final.pdf
- IDDYAwards 2011 Identity Deployment Nomination Form final.pdf
- IDDYAwards 2011 POC Emerging Applications Category Criteria final.pdf
- IDDYAwards 2011 POC Emerging Nomination Form final.pdf
Key dates to remember:
Applications due: January 5, 2011 by midnight PT—submit to email@example.com
Award winners notified by January 17, 2011
IDDY Award presentation February 14, 2011
2009 IDDY Award winners:
- IDDY Deployment award winners: Google and Plaxo, Signicat, The U.S. Department of Defense.
- IDDY Proof of Concept (POC) awards: fun communications, Gemalto and Vodafone, NRI and NTT and Oracle.
Have questions? Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org